Oracle National Security Group (NSG) is actively seeking a Consulting Practice Manager/Director in Reston, VA to lead Oracle's professional services organization for the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO). Top Secret/SCI security clearance (preferably with CI poly) is required. The successful candidate will lead and expand Oracle Consulting's existing business at NRO and other Intelligence Community (IC) agencies. Responsibilities include:
- Manage profit and loss (P&L) for the NRO account
- Accurately forecast annual and quarterly key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Develop and execute account go-to-market strategy to deliver business requirements
- Coordinate activities across integrated account team, including Oracle Software and Hardware organizations
- Maintain and mature relationships with Government end customers and partners/system integrators
- Negotiate teaming relationships and complex deals
- Lead business development activities across the account and continually grow the pipeline
- Generate, shape, and influence new opportunities
- Map Oracle's portfolio of cloud, software, hardware, and consulting solutions with customer mission requirements
- Manage professional growth of a team of highly skilled technical engineers
- Recruit and hire to meet business objectives
This manager-level position is responsible for a segment within a given practice focused on a specific industry, service line, technology center, specialty area or region. Responsible for managing the three main pillars of a practice: people management, portfolio/delivery management and sales enablement. Has profit and loss responsibility or financial/expense management of practice.
Accountable for operational/financial metrics and overall business results of practice. Responsible for maintaining practice direction, ensuring quality of consulting delivery, and maintaining customer referenceability. Ensures that operational policies are followed and that business objectives are achieved by focusing on best practices and process improvements. Develops plans to successfully implement operational policies and achieves business plan. Is accountable for managing and growing a revenue stream and customer base. Typically manages individual contributors. May serve as advisor for moderately complex engagements.
8 years of experience relevant to this position including 4 years of consulting experience and 2 years of project management leadership experience. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Can lead, engage, mobilize and motivate multiple teams to accomplish goals. Product, technology or industry expertise relevant to the practice focus. Ability to travel as needed.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.