Due to rapid growth of our Process Risk and Controls practice and the evolving risk landscape of our clients, RSM is seeking a highly motivated senior associate capable of leading teams of risk advisory professionals in addressing our clients’ risk mitigation needs.
As a Process Risk and Controls Associate at RSM, you’ll be asked to consistently:
- Model the core RSM values of respect, integrity, teamwork, excellence and stewardship in all interactions with clients and team members
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Accounting or related business discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in audit, internal audit or related internal control positions
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools
- Qualified to pursue a job relevant certification (e.g. CPA, CIA, CFE)
- Ability to travel to meet client needs