If you enjoy working with clients and colleagues to improve business effectiveness, create sustainable efficiencies, add value by matching Firm capabilities with client needs, and build a world class consulting organization, then we invite you to help drive our winning Risk Advisory Services strategy.
The Risk Advisory Services Practice assists clients in managing operational, financial and technology risk as well as designing and implementing process improvements that can lead to increased value, revenue, or cost containment. Along with other Business Consulting Practices, Risk Advisory Services helps clients across various industries address the increasingly complex strategic, operational, compliance, and governance challenges faced by those responsible for managing or overseeing dynamic businesses.
RSM's Risk Advisory Service offerings include: Internal Audit, Information Technology (IT) Audit, Security & Privacy Services, SOX Advisory, SOC1 / SOC2 Reporting, Contract Compliance, IT Governance Risk and Compliance, Enterprise Risk Management and AML/Regulatory Compliance Advisory.
Internal Audit Senior Associate Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing risk management and internal audit consulting services to our clients
- Responsible for conducting fieldwork, discussing findings and observations during client exit meetings, preparing work papers to support conclusions, reviewing staff work papers, and preparing written audit reports
- Routine client service assistance such as advice on internal control approaches, best practices and helping clients deal with routine issues
- Build and maintain new and existing client relationships
- Capable of conducting internal audit engagements independently and leading an engagement team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and/or Finance
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Ability to travel up to 40% when needed
- 2 years of experience, and proven ability, managing delivery projects within professional services, public accounting or consulting environment
- CIA, CPA or MBA is preferred
- Internal audit or regulatory background
- Enterprise Risk Management experience
- Excellent project management, time management skills and ability to take initiative
- Work paper documentation and review with excellent writing capabilities
- Good analytical skills and knowledge of internal controls
- Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley
A little about us:
The leading provider of audit, tax & consulting services focused on the middle market.