As a Microsoft Dynamics AX Technical Senior Associate you will be designing and developing software solutions that are sellable solution or internal tools. In addition you will be the technical expert on a project implementation team and develop technical specifications for implementation, configuration, customizations, and enhancements of Dynamics AX.
You will be a valued member of a team using a defined project methodology to develop and implement various modules of Dynamics AX. Your deep development and technical skills in Dynamics AX and .NET will allow you to work in confidence and ensure your success, as well as the success of your projects.
As part of the Product and Strategy group, you will also help define and maintain standard operating procedures for practice and project management within the organization. One of your team's goal will be to strive to standardize business practices and introduce efficiencies throughout the client experience.
These client-facing roles require extensive programming and development experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX and excellent interpersonal/communication skills. You must be client-focused and team oriented.
Other Tasks and Deliverables include:
- Capturing client requirements
- Participation in project scoping and technical plan development
- Designing infrastructure solutions to meet business objectives
- Project task management and execution
- Infrastructure operations and management
- Develop solutions following coding best practice and standards
- Testing of proposed solutions within lab environments
- Troubleshoot and resolve business application issues
- Develop/update appropriate systems documentation
- Desired development experience: .NET, X++ and SQL
- Familiar with standard IT practices and policies
- Understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- Excellent written and verbal communication, problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong judgment, issues management, and problem analysis techniques
- Strong presentation, facilitation, time management, and prioritization skills
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects, activities, and tasks
- Adopting and learning new technologies
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in Computer Science or other technical discipline
- 3+ years of Microsoft Dynamics AX technical design and development experience, ideally with AX 2012 or higher
- Participation in 1+ Dynamics AX implementations and development projects
- Demonstrated history of successful full-cycle AX implementation projects
- Experience in maintaining multiple Dynamics AX environments
- Dynamics AX certifications, highly desire
- Experience with version control tools such as Team Foundation Server
A little about us:
RSM US LLP is the nation’s leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market.