The Risk Advisory Services - IT Advisory practice assists with various consulting, internal, and external audit clients by bringing in depth ERP skills where needed. The IT Advisory practice, performs controls designs/assessments, segregation of duties assessments, as well as ERP Security Vulnerability assessments. The ERP Risk Advisory Services Senior is responsible onsite project work and engagement execution. We are seeking a senior with basic understanding of the SAP security and authorization concepts, controls, project management, and audit processes.
- Building, developing and managing teams to execute an SAP ERP engagement on highly visible ERP clients. He/she will work closely with our regional SAP leaders to accomplish these goals.
- Enhance our current ERP Risk Advisory methodology as it relates to SAP controls training
- Execute SAP ITGCs assessments, SAP Implementation Risk Assessments, SAP SOD assessments, and other ERP services as needed
- Help to maintain our multiple segregation of duties tools
- Provide first choice advisor experience to existing clients while working to maximize client value
- Ability to exceed client expectations in a sophisticated consulting or accounting firm environment
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with centers of influence and professionals
- Effectively manage overall client relationships to exceed client satisfaction related to IT Risk Advisory Services
- CISA required CIA, CISSP, CPA, preferred but not required
Standards of Performance:
- The successful candidate will have a strong sense of leadership and a high level of energy
- A self-starter with a practice building mentality who is hands on, results-oriented and leads by example
- Highly respected team leader and people developer with an ability to inspire others to follow
- Exceptional professionalism that commands the respect of colleagues and subordinates
- A strong entrepreneurial spirit with the highest levels of professional and personal honestly, integrity and ethics
A little about us:
The leading provider of audit, tax & consulting services focused on the middle market.