Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility. GENERAL SUMMARY:
Dell EMC is looking for a high-energy, passionate and driven marketing professional to join the company's Consulting Services Marketing organization as a Consulting Services Operations Program Manager. Dell EMC's consulting services portfolio consists of services and capabilities spanning IT Transformation, Digital Transformation, and Workforce Transformation.
This position will have program management responsibility for the marketing operations of Dell EMC Consulting's product marketing team. Responsibilities will include coordination of content planning, development, execution and tracking and reporting as well as planning and management of marketing efforts inclusive of internal and external event content development, web site content and messaging and sales enablement activities.
Candidates should have a proven track record of success in information technology marketing and project and program management along with strong organization, planning and cross-functional team collaboration. Knowledge and experience with IT services sales, product management/ marketing and delivery is highly desirable. PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Organization and management of regular operating cadence to track and review all marketing and sales collateral and initiatives
- Maintaining inventory of all marketing and sales collateral/ sales kits and developing lifecycle review schedules for content refresh
- Development and maintenance of marketing metrics and dashboard for all work efforts of the Consulting Marketing team
- Responsible for working with the product marketing team to maintain and update web site messaging and collateral
- Project management of content development and messaging integration for all internal and customer events where Dell EMC Consulting participates
- Leading the quarterly marketing planning efforts, documentation of the marketing plan and tracking and reporting of progress
- Helps drive innovation in how the marketing team operates, executes and develops marketing assets
- Position requires ability to interface with all levels of organization including the executive management team as well as internal stakeholders
- Leads other cross-functional projects as requested
- Solid understanding and demonstrated experience of project and program management with a proven track record of successfully driving large and complex marketing programs
- Strong knowledge of project management tools and methodologies
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Strong experience in technology marketing and communications
- Demonstrated knowledge of the IT industry
- Experience working in technology consulting and services
- Excellent verbal presentation and written communication skills
- Knowledge and experience with website design and content curation
- Proficient in a wide range of standard and next-gen communication media, from PowerPoint presentations to video, digital and social media, HTML
- Understanding of Dell EMC market positioning, strategy and products is highly desirable
- Ability to influence others to achieve results
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to influence and work effectively across teams
- Strong time management and problem solving skills
- Bachelor's or masters degree with 3-7 years of relevant experience
Job Family: Marketing
Job ID: R32303
A little about us:
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.