The Oracle Marketing Cloud is actively expanding the Expert Services team. As a Senior Principal Consultant, you will work with C-Level executives, media planners, web developers, and data analysts to ensure adoption and success on the Oracle Data Management Platform (DMP), Mobile DMP, and Audience Analytics Platform. Clients will depend on you to align Oracle's technology with their custom revenue, marketing, and analytics needs, which you will incorporate into the client's ongoing strategy. Build a strong personal brand in the community and provide strong sales support in positing OMC Expert Services for DMP. Specific functions include:
- Develop deep expertise in relation to Oracle's Audience Data Management Cloud Service, Mobile Audience Data Management Cloud Service, and Media Audience Analytics Cloud Service
- Provide sales and account management support when positioning OMC Expert services for DMP.
- Be an expert in advertising technologies such as ad servers, mobile ad servers, video ad servers, RTB platforms, ad exchanges, cross-device tracking technologies, site optimization platforms, website analytics systems, dynamic creative optimizers, data modelers, browsers, etc.
- Understand the standard workflows and metrics involved in digital marketing programs including how to traffic a media data campaign, calculate cost (CPM, CPC, CPA), and measure performance (ROI, ROAS, CTR, CPA, AOV, RPV, Conversion Rate, etc.)
- Design and implement integrations, including server-to-server integrations, with third party media platforms to enable data transfer
- Serve as a technical liaison and consultant for our client's web developers and engineers
- Conduct trainings, deliver presentations, and lead meetings with clients and partners
- Work closely with Oracle's Product and Engineering teams to spec new products and features, create documentation, and prioritize the product roadmap
- Business travel approximately 50%
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- BA / BS or equivalent
- 5-10 years of relevant work experience
- AdTech, digital marketing, and/or analytics experience a plus
- Understanding of online marketing metrics (e.g. CPM, CPC, CPA, ROAS, RPV, AOV, etc.)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must be comfortable speaking in public and interacting with C-level executives, marketers, web developers, engineers, analysts, and ad agencies
As a recognized authority and leading contributor within the practice, this senior-level consulting professional has broad understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs across multiple product/technology families. Works directly with Consulting sales to analyze customer business needs.
Exercises judgment and business acumen in selecting methods and techniques to design non-routine and complex business solutions utilizing Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Influences customer leadership in acceptance of Oracle solutions and services to facilitate the closing of consulting deals. Contributes to statements of work, work breakdown structures and/or level of effort and staff plans. Presents and demonstrates solutions to customers. Builds and maintains a network and up-to-date specific industry or product knowledge. Responsible for transitioning deal knowledge to implementation team. Leads the domain specific solution design aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality and integrated business solutions. Anticipates project risks and suggest risk mitigation to project manager. Resolves complex customer issues by recommending solutions. Demonstrates expertise in multiple business processes across two or more product families or ability to architect and design technology solutions encompassing multiple products.
8-10 years of relevant experience including 4 years of consulting experience. Prior team lead or manager experience. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Broad product, technology or industry expertise. Ability to craft and articulate strategic solutions. In-depth knowledge of implementation methodologies and best practices. Knowledge of competitive and partner products, technology and solutions. Ability to travel as needed.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.