Integration Architect will work on transformation projects wherein there would be high demand for integration and migration with heterogeneous technologies. The role will demand in showcasing expert knowledge in designing roadmaps and solutions for medium to large enterprise implementation with varied complexities. Candidate should have 8-10 years experience in architecture, design and implementation of complex integration solutions. Roles and responsibilities:
- Architecting and designing data/application integration solutions that are flexible, scalable, secure and sustainable.
- Plan, Design and drive the Data Integration and transition from Traditional/Legacy application to Service oriented architecture and/or other latest technologies.
- Understand and gather client's business requirements, translate those requirements into scalable enterprise solutions for successful implementation.
- Participate and actively support integration efforts throughout the entire project lifecycle including during new customer implementations and existing customer enhancements
- Work closely with implementation team and business team in formulating Enterprise Application solutions.
- Ensure technical integration approach leverages industry leading guidelines and practices.
- Discuss and articulate technical architecture to internal team and clients business/IT teams
- Provide interface documentation and diagrams
As part of Oracle's employment process, finalist candidates will need to complete a background check, prior to an offer being extended. These background checks include:
- Thorough understanding RESTful and SOAP middleware architecture
- Weblogic and J2EE Concepts - JDBC, JMS/MQ
- ADF Architecture - Business components, Web services
- Knowledge of integration to IBM MQ based systems
- Database concepts - Oracle, PL/SQL
- Subject matter expert in data and application integration
- Ability to fit solutions keeping in mind enterprise background of security, single-sign-on, high availability, scalability requirements/restrictions
- Good understanding of Integration security landscape including service level authentication, authorization, entitlements to design integration flows across the security zone/trust structure of the banks.
- Good understanding of non-functional aspects of integration to design service throttling, retry, caching, logging and service management/monitoring.
- Experience in legacy integration systems - cobol copybooks, CICS, TIBCO, ebXML, Datapower to design legacy interactions
- Excellent Communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Excellent Team player
- Ability to operate in undefined environment
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.Qualifications:
- Prior Employment Verification
- Education Verification
- Criminal Background Check
As a recognized authority and leading contributor within the practice, this senior-level consulting professional has broad understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs across multiple product/technology families. Works directly with Consulting sales to analyze customer business needs.
Exercises judgment and business acumen in selecting methods and techniques to design non-routine and complex business solutions utilizing Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Influences customer leadership in acceptance of Oracle solutions and services to facilitate the closing of consulting deals. Contributes to statements of work, work breakdown structures and/or level of effort and staff plans. Presents and demonstrates solutions to customers. Builds and maintains a network and up-to-date specific industry or product knowledge. Responsible for transitioning deal knowledge to implementation team. Leads the domain specific solution design aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality and integrated business solutions. Anticipates project risks and suggest risk mitigation to project manager. Resolves complex customer issues by recommending solutions. Demonstrates expertise in multiple business processes across two or more product families or ability to architect and design technology solutions encompassing multiple products.
8-10 years of relevant experience including 4 years of consulting experience. Prior team lead or manager experience. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Broad product, technology or industry expertise. Ability to craft and articulate strategic solutions. In-depth knowledge of implementation methodologies and best practices. Knowledge of competitive and partner products, technology and solutions. Ability to travel as needed.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.