Due to rapid growth of our Process Risk and Controls practice and the evolving risk landscape of our clients, RSM is seeking a highly motivated supervisor to lead teams of risk advisory professionals in addressing our clients’ risk mitigation needs.
As a Process Risk and Controls Supervisor at RSM, you’ll be asked to consistently:
- Model the core RSM values of respect, integrity, teamwork, excellence and stewardship in all interactions with clients and team members
- Demonstrate your ability to:
- Provide subject-matter expertise in risk mitigation strategies and internal controls
- Lead client engagement activities through the project lifecycle from initiation to close-out, including conducting risk assessments and client walkthroughs, preparing and reviewing work product, and preparing client deliverables
- Manage projects to successful completion through clear communication, expectation setting with stakeholders, deadline management, and within applicable resource and economic requirements.
- Support multiple client projects simultaneously, while actively contributing to internal initiatives such as talent, practice, and business development
- Leverage understanding of industry trends and business acumen to effectively communicate leading risk management practices as your clients’ trusted advisor
- Communicate effectively with your internal management team and develop executive presence through interactions with senior management within RSM and our clients
- Support our people – work collaboratively with others and provide on the job training to develop team members
- Support our clients – conduct yourself in a professional manner and develop meaningful relationships with client personnel in order to maximize client value
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in business, accounting or related discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in audit, internal audit or related internal control positions
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools
- Job relevant certification (e.g. CPA, CIA, CFE)
- Ability to travel to meet client needs.
- Established experience in multiple industries or subject-matter expertise in one specific industry