In order to address the most critical needs of our clients, RSM US LLP has established the Security and Privacy Services group, comprised of more than 100 professionals dedicated exclusively to serving the cyber security needs of our clients. This group includes experienced consultants located throughout the country dedicated to helping clients with preventing, detecting, and responding to security threats that may affect their critical systems and data. We serve a diverse client base within a variety of industries, and we are relied upon to provide expertise within areas of security testing, architecture, governance, compliance, and digital forensics.
We are seeking an experienced Supervisor to join our SPS Consulting team. This position would be responsible for providing assessment services around controls, compliance, security, and privacy within multiple industries. This candidate will support a range of security risk and compliance engagements including ISO 2700X, NIST sp800 series, PCI, HIPAA/HITECH, SANS Top 20 Critical Controls, and general security best practices assistance. The Candidate will be responsible for leading small delivery teams for a variety of clients.
Responsibilities will be based on background but will typically include:
- Perform assessments against a variety of regulatory and industry standards such as PCI, FFIEC, ISO 2700X, NIST sp800 series, FISMA, FedRAMP, HIPAA/HITECH, and NERC/CIP
- Assist clients in improving the capabilities and maturity of their security program by identifying appropriate technologies, policies, organizational structures, and relations with third parties
- Assist with the development and delivery of remediation recommendations for identified findings
- Identify and clearly articulate (written and verbal) findings to senior management and clients
- Help identify improvement opportunities for assigned clients
- This position is for individuals with 3-6 years of experience within the cyber security space, with a preference for prior consulting or professional services backgrounds. Other candidates may be considered based on experience and skill sets
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field from an accredited college/university
- Ability to travel as needed
- Must possess a high degree of integrity and confidentiality, as well as the ability to adhere to both company policies and best practices
- Strong verbal and written abilities
- Experience with the security and privacy provisions of a variety of regulations and standards such as PCI, NERC/CIP, HIPAA/HITECH/HITRUST, FFIEC, FDIC, ISO 27000 series, NIST sp800 series, etc.
- One or more of the following governance certifications: Certified Information Systems Security Professionals® (CISSP®); Certified Information Systems Auditor® (CISA®); Certified Information Security Manager® (CISM®); PCI Qualified Security Assessor (PCI-QSA); etc.
A little about us:
The leading provider of audit, tax & consulting services focused on the middle market.