Consulting Technical Lead Manager
Location: Reston, Virginia
Posted: August 12, 2016
Reference ID: 16000WOQ
This position is with the Oracle's National Security group. Applicant must be an United States Citizen, eligible for ISSA access, and possess an active TS/SCI security clearance.
The position will function as the technical lead for a team of Engineers, DBAs, and Application consultants/developers/engineers.
Desired experience includes leadership responsibility for the architecture, system design, implementation and testing of COTS (preferably Oracle products), in government environments. The individual must have a strong technology background and possess the ability to initiate and drive the implementation of the solution being managed.
• 1) Eight (8) years of experience in software application implementation, integration, development, troubleshooting, and testing. Ability to tune application to functional need and improve application operational efficiency.
• 2) Demonstrated experience in system design, implementation, and testing. Skilled at requirements decomposition, verification, validation, and risk identification and mitigation.
• 3) BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical field.
• 4) Ability to understand functional requirements and tune implementation to optimize the solution to the need, easing training and transition to the implanted capability.
Preferred skills and Experience :
• 1) Skilled in implantation of Oracle Products and Service, especially business systems such as Hyperion, OBIEE, ODI, VPD, ODV, TDE, Java, ODB 11-12, PeopleSoft , and others
• 2) Demonstrated experience in supporting the IC
• 3) Functional Planning and Budgeting experience
• 4) Successful performance as a technical lead and software developer or consultant.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.