ORACLE EPM Cloud Consultant - Technical Manager
An Enterprise Performance Management implementation consultant with the ability to lead a customer through an implementation to leverage application capabilities and capture business value. The individual must be able to participate in pre-sales discussions, review estimates and lead the solution design during implementation. The candidate should have an understanding of finance and accounting, with a proven track record of implementing financial planning and budgeting, financial reporting, financial consolidation and financial close solutions.
The candidate will lead a consulting implementation team, assisting customers with the implementation of the following Cloud based applications:
Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud:
- Enterprise Planning
- Planning and Budgeting
- Enterprise Performance Reporting
- Account Reconciliation
- Financial Consolidation and Close
- Profitability and Cost Management
Background / Pre-requisites:
- Bachelor or higher, Finance, Accounting, Business preferred
- A minimum of 3-5 years of consulting experience
- Demonstrated teamwork and team lead capabilities
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to present solutions
- Functional experience and understanding on financial statements, including Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, Accounting Consolidation.
- Financial Application full life cycle implementation experience
- Hyperion EPM application implementation experience
- Product knowledge of Hyperion products, including Hyperion Financial Management, Hyperion Planning, Essbase
- Must have experience implementing: financial planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Experience implementing solutions for consolidations, period close, workforce planning, capital asset planning and project financial planning is desired
- Knowledge of related tools and technologies including, SmartVeiw, FR Studio, Hyperion Data Integrator, Calc Manager, etc.
- Experience with Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud is desired
- Familiarity with Cloud based solutions and implementation methods is desired
As a recognized authority and leading contributor within their practice, this senior-level consulting position provides consistent high quality and innovative solution leadership to a project team. Leads the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality, integrated software solutions within constraints of time and budget.
Analyzes business needs to help ensure Oracle solution meets the customer's objectives by combining industry best practices, product knowledge, and business acumen. Exercises judgment and business acumen in selecting methods and techniques to deliver functional and technical solutions on non-routine and very complex aspects of applications and technology installations. Provides direction and mentoring to project teams, and effectively influences customer leadership on key decisions. Supports the business development efforts by pursuing new opportunities and extensions. Collaborates with the consulting sales team by providing domain expertise. Resolves complex customer issues by recommending and implementing solutions. Demonstrates expertise in multiple business processes across two or more product families or ability to architect and design technology solutions encompassing multiple products and make decisions based on impact across the stack.
8-10 years of experience relevant to this position including 4 years of consulting experience. Prior team leadership or management experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Strong influencing and negotiation skills. Ability to travel as needed.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.