The Oracle Marketing Cloud is actively expanding our Implementation Services team. As a Consulting Technical Manager, you will work with C-Level executives, Marketing Directors, CRM Administrators, and Content Developers to lead our partnership with new and existing customers. Your Eloqua marketing and technical capabilities coupled with strong client and project management skills will drive clients and your consultants to marketing success. You will gain exposure to the strategy and best practices we use to help our customers transform their "batch-and-blast" email communications into personalized, relevant conversations that will increase revenue performance within their organization. Your team and Clients will depend on you to align Oracle's technology with their custom revenue, marketing, and analytics needs, which you will incorporate into the client's onboarding strategy.
Specific functions include:
- Manage a team of Eloqua Marketers who strive for the highest customer satisfaction. These consultants expect the most of themselves in ensuring a great customer onboarding experience.
- Work as a member of a tightly knit OMC onboarding team that excels through collaboration, technical innovation, and knowledge sharing
- Understand the standard workflows and metrics involved in digital marketing programs including B2B and/or B2C and/or DMP communication strategies.
- Leverage your influencing skills to engage and drive clients and your consultants through a successful onboarding.
- Work with our internal business partners to ensure a seamless engagement.
- Work closely with Oracle's Product and Engineering teams to resolve issues and to provide insight on the customer needs.
- Business travel to client sites across North America approximately 5-10%
This manager-level position is responsible for people management and sales enablement. May also be responsible for project oversight of staff augmentation projects.
Ensures that operational policies are followed and that business objectives are achieved by focusing on best practices and process improvements. Responsible for operational metrics and business results for assigned area of responsibility. Typically manages individual contributors and/or entry-level managers. Monitors consultant activities and performance on projects (e.g. read status reports, respond to staffing and availability issues, pro-actively seek out project performance reviews, etc.). May serve as project advisor for moderately complex engagements.
8 years of experience relevant to this position including 4 years of consulting experience. Management experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product, technology or industry expertise relevant to the practice focus. Ability to travel as needed.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.