This position is for an experienced technical consultant with deep experience in SOA, Web Services, J2EE/JSF/Oracle ADF. The candidate must have a clear understanding of cloud concepts and service models, and preferably hands on experience in PaaS, specifically, Oracle's SAOCS, JCS, DBCS, Storage Cloud Service. The candidate should also have good experience in integrating with and extending HCM/ERP Cloud or with HCM/ERP applications (PSFT, or EBS HRMS, EBS financials).
The candidate will provide leadership and hands-on expertise and execution capability on the delivery of PaaS based technical solutions to extend and integrate with HCM Cloud/ERP Cloud. In addition to the hands on role, the candidate will also provide onshore leadership to onshore and offshore resources, perform customer facing activities including conducting discovery sessions, technical solutioning workshops, presentations, conduct POCs, ...etc.
The candidate will operate independently to provide quality work products; perform varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs; apply Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices; demonstrate expertise to deliver technical solutions on complex customer engagements. The candidate may lead the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality, integrated software solutions within constraints of time and budget; act as the team lead on projects, providing coaching, mentoring, guidance and feedback to develop skills of team members; effectively consult with management of customer organizations; participate in business development activities; develop and leads detailed solutions for moderately complex and complex projects
Requirements: the candidate must be able to demonstrate most of the requirements below:
• Technical Skills
• Deep understanding of Cloud Architecture and Service Models
• Deep understanding of Cloud Integration Architecture and Strategies
• Deep understanding of SOA concepts and development methodologies
• Hands on experience in SOA development using Oracle SOA Suite on large projects
• Hands on experience in J2EE and in JSF/ADF on large projects
• Development experience in BIP
• Development experience in SQL, PLSQL, XML, HTML, Java script, JSON, Web services (SOAP, RESTful) ...
• Applications and Cloud
• Experience in extending and integrating with oracle HCM Cloud
• Experience in extending and integrating with Oracle EBS or PSFT.
• Experience in conversions and Interfaces into and out of HCM/ERP cloud: FBL and HDL, ADFDi, BIP, OTBI, as well as Web Services
• Experience in Fast Formulas, FF, UDTs, HCM Extracts, Personalization, Fusion Security, Dynamic Columns, is prefered
• Prior experience with EBS HR and Payroll and/or PSFT is preferred
• Soft Skills
• Experienced in project implementation and delivery methodologies, e.g. OUM
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Strong consulting skills
• Technical Lead experience on large projects
• Experienced in leading onshore teams
• Experience in leading and working with Offshore and managing developers
• US Citizenship or Green Card is required.
• Ability to travel 100% US Nationwide - Candidates can live anywhere in the US but must be able and willing to travel US Nationwide Mon - Thurs/Fri
This manager-level position is responsible for people management and sales enablement. May also be responsible for project oversight of staff augmentation projects.
Ensures that operational policies are followed and that business objectives are achieved by focusing on best practices and process improvements. Responsible for operational metrics and business results for assigned area of responsibility. Typically manages individual contributors and/or entry-level managers. Monitors consultant activities and performance on projects (e.g. read status reports, respond to staffing and availability issues, pro-actively seek out project performance reviews, etc.). May serve as project advisor for moderately complex engagements.
8 years of experience relevant to this position including 4 years of consulting experience. Management experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product, technology or industry expertise relevant to the practice focus. Ability to travel as needed.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.