Plano 6 (31066), United States of America, Plano, Texas
Consumer Insights Manager
A Consumer Insights Manager will be consulting with a diverse set of clients, peers and leaders on recommendations for marketing research methodologies. They would utilize a broad knowledge set of diverse marketing research techniques to make strong, actionable recommendations. They also need to be able to understand and analyze a wide range of data and research findings to develop impactful insights that drive strategy and decision making.
This person has the unique opportunity to help build a fast-growing insights organization within Capital One Auto Finance.
- Consult and build collaborative relationships with clients/colleagues to solve for business problems with strong market research techniques and actionable insights.
- Own design and execution of end-to-end marketing research initiatives aligned to key business needs, including translating those findings into actionable business opportunities
- Partner with and manage research vendors as well as occasionally execute in-house custom research studies, including sample definition, questionnaire and discussion guide development, field management, moderation, analysis, reporting, timelines and budgets.
- Maintain and continually build knowledge database of marketing research insights for immediate and extended project teams.
- Be a resourceful self-starter and team player comfortable in a matrix reporting environment working on multiple priorities simultaneously; works with a high degree of independence
- Have strong analytic skills, including the ability to analyze and interpret large qualitative and quantitative data sets from various sources, identify insights, and synthesize how these insights impact the business and related strategy
- Be part of a flexible, collaborative organization with a strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 3 Years’ experience in Market Research conducting both qualitative and quantitative research
- At least 3 years’ experience consulting with project teams and business leaders, including brand strategy, marketing and product development
- At least 3 Years’ experience in all aspects of study design and execution including questionnaire development, moderation, statistical analysis, and reporting.
- At least 3 Years’ experience in Project Management; ability to take project ownership, lead meetings with confidence and organize small to medium-sized projects from start to finish.
- At least 3 years’ experience writing and presenting research plans, recommendations and conclusions based on research insights.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Marketing Research, Sociology or Psychology
- Masters in Business Administration
- 1 year experience in brand management
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.