About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Job Description
The Consumer Loan Processor III is primarily responsible for providing support to the lending areas by reviewing the accuracy of consumer and mortgage loans from conditional approval to closing.
This job is a Loan Originator and performs at least one of the following functions, or advertises or communicates that they can or will perform any of these functions, with an expectation of compensation or monetary gain: takes an application, arranges a consumer credit transaction, assists a consumer in applying or obtaining consumer credit, offer or negotiates consumer credit, otherwise obtains or makes an extension of consumer credit for another person.
- Contacts customers directly to obtain conditions placed by lender or mortgage underwriter.
- Prepares required loan documentation for approved loan applications such as disclosures.
- Provides support to customers, branches, and lending staff as needed.
- Contacts customers to collect and review additional information as necessary.
- Answers phones in queue as well as personal line to assist customers.
- May test new systems and documentation software.
- May assist in training of Loan Processer I and II.
- Processes all specialty products.
- Reviews and verifies all required support materials, such as, titles, and floods to ensure the files are ready for closing.
- Does NOT negotiate terms and conditions of loan.
- Consumer Operations: High school diploma or GED; 1-3 years loan documentation experience.1-3 years loan documentation experience.
- 1-3 years of loan processing experience preferred. Knowledge of Bank loan products and policies.
- Knowledge of lending software.
- Detail-oriented with ability to multitask.
- Ability to handle heavy workload and meet stringent deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with ability to interact effectively with all customers, both internal and external.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of states' regulations.
- PC skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (rotation of nights and/or weekends).
- A satisfactory criminal background check, a credit report, and any statements from job applicant regarding any administrative, civil, or criminal findings by any government agency are required by federal law for this position (Regulation Z, 12 CFR Part 1026).
Hours 8-5 Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) South Carolina City (Primary) Lexington
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.