A BA/BS in Marketing or a related business field is required
A minimum of 3-4 years of marketing experience is required
• MBA is preferred.
• Marketing experience in Consumer Packaged Goods is preferred (Brand management or Health Care related field)
• Candidates must have strong negotiation skills, be able to work in a team environment, and be customer/market oriented.
• Ability to work within and lead a cross functional team is required.• Project management experience with proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Strong business analytics, consumer insights development, understanding of core marketing levers and advertising experience are required.
• Must possess demonstrated leadership and delivery of consistently strong results.
• Prior P&L / Budget ownership is preferred
• Digital/Marketing/Advertising marketing experience is preferred.
• Agency management experience is desired
• Experience implementing projects within pharma including copy approval experience
• Experience with pre-launch/launch for new products.
• This position requires up to 10% domestic travel.
This role is responsible and for executing and leading key projects within the Zoster Consumer Marketing Team supporting upcoming product launch and fully integrated marketing campaign, including video, print, digital, patient education, radio, retail/POS, POC, PR programs/executions.
Executing, developing and leading Mass Comms (video, print, radio) and digital execution including websites and online advertising. Development of strategy and execution to be ready at product launch / DTC launch. As well as development and execution of retail strategy and any additional initiatives as aligned to the Strategic and Operational Plans. Develop KPIs and track project performance against media, websites, online advertising work. Partner with advertising agencies and other external partners to develop creative and execute programs. Lead regulatory, legal, medical copy approval process as well as special copy approval needs through our governance process. Effectively lead internal cross-functional teams, including Copy Approval, external partners, and project teams to achieve maximum results that drive the business.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
A little about us:
We are a science-led global healthcare company on a mission to help people to do more, feel better and live longer.