Additional Location(s) or Information: Open to US Cities for the right candidate
Job Category: Business Strategy
Level of Experience: Experienced - Manager
Requisition #: R1023202
What You'll Do
The ideal candidate is passionate about emerging technologies and market development opportunities. You will understand how Cisco's customers use Cisco technology to meet business needs and can apply financial concepts to further Cisco's relationship with end-user customers.
You will have the following skill sets:
• Strong financial modeling skills with ability to develop commercial value proposition that supports transactional opportunities.
• Highly competent and detail-oriented student of Cisco advanced technologies, including UCS computing, Security, Storage, Switching and Routing, and wireless products.
• Actively monitor product-line competitive enhancements and remain abreast of market trends. Able to prioritize initiatives based on total addressable market and Cisco strategic considerations.
• Able to define technical requirements for metering new product technologies.
• Coordinate with IT, Sales, Finance, product development teams, business units to prioritize and deliver metering solutions.
• Develop original analysis of customer consumption patterns and track actual versus expected case consumption behavior.
• Apply knowledge of market forces, business use cases, financial concepts and Cisco products to develop recommendations for new business opportunities
• Document product roadmap and drive the delivery to meet targets.
• Write Business Requirement Documents, and coordinate Functional Design Solution specifications with IT and 3rd Party development teams.
Who You'll Work With
Cisco Capital, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cisco Systems, provides innovative, flexible financial solutions to Cisco customers and channel partners worldwide. As part of Cisco's total solution, Cisco Capital helps channel partners manage cash flow, grow sales, and increase profitability, while offering attractive financing solutions that make it possible for customers to obtain higher credit lines and longer and more flexible terms that ultimately help them build stronger and healthier businesses.
While Cisco Capital financing solutions can enable deals that might otherwise be lost due to budget constraints, they've been shown to increase deal size by an average of 30%. Cisco Capital is an increasingly integral part of Cisco's overall business play. For more information, visit www.cisco.com/go/ciscocapital
Who You Are
• Bachelor degree required; MBA or similar advanced degree preferred.
• Significant experience in field sales, as product sales specialist or other product development capacity.
• Solid understanding of Cisco product technology and key financial product concepts.
• Strong MS Excel modeling skills.
• Minimum 8+ years experience in financial modeling; financial services experience is desirable.
• Ability to synthesize disparate information and identify key drivers for technical and business requirements.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, demonstrated success driving CXO level conversations.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Job Type: Manager
Opportunity Category: *None
A little about us:
We are one, big, techie, employee tribe that changes the world while having fun.