Grainger is a global leading broad line supplier of facilities maintenance products serving businesses and institutions. Our 18,000 employees are driven to serve customers and the community in exceptional ways focusing on delivering the highest level of service. The Grainger team works closely with customers to better understand their challenges and provide cost-saving solutions. Grainger's employees serve customers more than 115,000 times every day through multiple channels. As part of a high-performing team, you'll be able to develop your talents, and make a difference. Grainger is a Fortune 500company and a perennial member of Fortune magazine's Most Admired Companies list.
Contact Center Resolution Specialists are responsible for handling complex customer and
partner issues to ensure escalations are resolved in an efficient and timely manner.
Specialists will provide knowledge and expertise throughout multi-channels to effectively
resolve service-related issues while balancing the needs of the customer and the business.
- Responsible for identifying, understanding, and initiating resolution of service opportunities
- Partners with Supervisors, Managers, and key Business Partners for timely resolution of service opportunities
- Provides resolution solutions to both our internal/external Customers
- Demonstrates critical problem solving skills and the ability to make tough and timely decisions.
- Capable of handling escalated customer interactions and manage to resolution.
- Great emotional intelligence and demonstrated informal leadership qualities.
- Communicates effectively with peers and leadership in all situations
- Demonstrates ability to reach out for leadership help in a timely and effective manner after determining assistance is needed for exception and escalation-type interactions
- Comfortable with change.
- Remains current on changing business objectives and has the ability to adapt to changes in a timely manner
- Drives consistency and stabilization of customer experience core foundational attributes and deployment initiatives across the contact center network.
- Understands our Strategic Vision and Foundational Standards and can evaluate utilization during their evaluations
- Provides strategic recommendations to ensure quality and consistency of service, to help drive team member engagement and improvement.
- Consults and partners with key business partners in achieving exceptional service that support our Foundational Standards and Customer Service initiatives
- Participates in calibration sessions with peers and management to help ensure alignment of expectations and standards
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and use good judgment
- Must be non-biased, discreet and confidential in all work activities
- Strong sense of customer service
- Must be thorough with meticulous attention to detail
- Good analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Good working knowledge of technology and systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent organizational, time management, and multitasking abilities
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain professional relationships
Grainger is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
A little about us:
Grainger helps customers save time and money by providing them the right products to keep their facilities up and running.