Contact Center Software Engineer
At Capital One, you'll be part of a big group of makers, breakers, doers and disruptors, who love to solve real problems and meet real customer needs. We want you to be curious and ask “what if?” Capital One started as an information strategy company that specialized in credit cards, and we have become one of the most impactful and disruptive players in the industry. We have grown to see ourselves as a technology company in consumer finance, with great opportunities for software engineers who want to build innovative applications to give users smarter ways to save, transact, borrow and invest their money, as we seek to disrupt the industry again.
As a Capital One Contact Center Engineer, you'll work on everything related to our of converged IP contact center and voice self-service solutions (application and infrastructure) by using cutting-edge technologies, frameworks and solutions to offer channel agnostic assisted service capabilities to our customers.
You will be the key part of the technical design and development of cross-functional, multi-platform application systems, and will have the opportunity to remain in a hands-on engineering role, writing beautiful code, while working with other software engineers on complex and high priority technology projects.
- Hands-on participation in architecture and design of converged IP contact center and voice self-service solutions (application and infrastructure)
- Creation, analysis, and troubleshooting of IVR call flows and its role in a complex multi-component environment through visualization and orchestration.
- Design and development of solutions for contact center ACD deployed in multi-side environment in Avaya and Cisco technologies
- Demonstrate strong passion and capabilities in innovation and advancement in Contact Center technologies and concepts
- Own the technical design and development of cross-functional, multi-platform application systems.
- Work with business partners, architects, and other groups to identify technical and functional needs of systems, and determine priority of needs.
- Collaborate with performing teams to deliver new capabilities in business applications and/or remediate issues.
- Enforce company policies in areas of development methodology, architecture, security, change and configuration management, compliance, and HR.
- Analyze, define and document requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment
- Coordinate coding, testing, implementation and documentation of solutions
- Responsible for key system design and integration decisions; and for communicating decisions to individuals implementing the system.
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- At least 2 years of experience in Contact Center technologies
- At least 1 years of experience technical design and delivery large scale contact center solutions
- Masters Degree
- 5+ years software development experience
- 3+ years of experience in Agile
- 1+ years of experience in Salesforce
- 1+ years of experience in deploying cloud based Contact Center solutions
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.