Contact Center Software Engineering Leader
Are you a lead software engineer that thrives in a vibrant, innovative and collaborative team? A master coder who has passion and a desire to remain hands-on in a rapid, dynamic environment? Do you want to work for a tech company that writes its own code, develops its own software, and builds its own products? We experiment and innovate leveraging the latest technologies, engineer breakthrough customer experiences, and bring simplicity and humanity to banking. We make a difference for 65 million customers. We're changing banking for good.
At Capital One, you'll be part of a big group of makers, breakers, doers and disruptors, who love to solve real problems and meet real customer needs. We want you to be curious and ask “what if?” Capital One started as an information strategy company that specialized in credit cards, and we have become one of the most impactful and disruptive players in the industry. We have grown to see ourselves as a technology company in consumer finance, with great opportunities for software engineers who want to build innovative applications to give users smarter ways to save, transact, borrow and invest their money, as we seek to disrupt the industry again.
As a Capital One Contact Center Engineer, you'll work on everything related to our of converged IP contact center and voice self-service solutions (application and infrastructure) by using cutting-edge technologies, frameworks and solutions to offer channel agnostic assisted service capabilities to our customers.
You will lead leading the technical design and development of cross-functional, multi-platform application systems, and will have the opportunity to remain in a hands-on engineering role, writing beautiful code, while also providing functional and technical leadership, and mentoring software engineers on complex and high priority technology projects.
- Own architecture and design of converged IP contact center and voice self-service solutions (application and infrastructure)
- Develop and maintain relationships with targeted individuals in selected Regions with Cisco, Nuance and related Contact Center technology vendor or service providers
- Create, analyze, and troubleshoot IVR call flows and its role in a complex multi-component environment through visualization and orchestration.
- Lead, design and develop solutions for contact center ACD deployed in multi-side environment in Avaya and Cisco technologies
- Lead technical teams (In-house and Vendor) in delivery of solutions like IVR, CTI, Chat, Video, Inbound and Outbound calls
- Demonstrate strong passion and capabilities in innovation and advancement in Contact Center technologies and concepts
- Own the technical design and development of cross-functional, multi-platform application systems.
- Work with business partners, architects, and other groups to identify technical and functional needs of systems, and determine priority of needs.
- Collaborate with performing teams to deliver new capabilities in business applications and/or remediate issues.
- Enforce company policies in areas of development methodology, architecture, security, change and configuration management, compliance, and HR.
- Analyze, define and document requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment
- Analyze and estimate feasibility, cost, time, and compatibility with hardware and other programs.
-Coordinate coding, testing, implementation and documentation of solutions
- Responsible for key system design and integration decisions; and for communicating decisions to individuals implementing the system.
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- At least 7 years of experience in Contact Center technologies
- At least 5 years of experience technical design and delivery large scale contact center solutions
- At least 5 years of experience in people management
- Masters Degree
- 10+ years software development experience
- 6+ years of experience in Agile
- 2+ years of experience in Salesforce
- 2+ years of experience in deploying cloud based Contact Center solutions
Capital One will consider sponsoring a new qualified applicant for employment authorization for this position