HCA, a Fortune 100 company with more than 200,000 employees, is one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, operating over 170 locally managed hospitals and over 100 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and the United Kingdom. With its founding in 1968, HCA created a new model for hospital care in the United States, using combined resources to strengthen hospitals, deliver patient-focused care and improve the practice of medicine. HCA is a learning healthcare system that uses more than 27 million annual patient encounters to advance science, improve patient care and save lives. HCA has been named one of the world's most ethical companies for eight years in a row. At HCA, we are driven by a single goal: the care and improvement of human life.
The National Contact Center Management (NCCM) group serves our patients by interacting with them via telephone and other media in order to assist them with their healthcare journeys. NCCM uses a variety of tools that act in tandem with each other and on behalf of our patients and provides services such as provider referrals, connection with healthcare services, and clinical advice.
The Contact Center Supervisor is responsible for the leadership and management of assigned employees on a daily basis to achieve operational goals. Supervises employees across sites when applicable. Maintains a positive leadership style and strives to be a positive role model and motivator in the workplace. Summary of Key Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Performs Customer Experience Evaluations as assigned for each direct report
- Holds weekly one-on-one coaching sessions with direct reports to promote a superior patient experience and to ensure that optimal call processes are deep-rooted into day to day customer service activities
- Writes and presents performance reviews and monthly evaluations as directed by Manager/Director; Coaches and develops PCL's to have the knowledge and skills to answer callers' inquiries, responds to requests for support quickly and effectively
- Responsible for interviewing , hiring, training, developing, advancing, and managing performance of direct reports; Builds buy-in and commitment to promote employee support for tactical and strategic objectives and initiatives
- Manages and holds team accountable to meet performance objectives and ensure adherence to HIPAA and data/information security compliance protocols
- Shares responsibility and accountability to the center level performance objectives relating to: Employee Engagement and Patient Satisfaction Results vs. Goals
Qualifications: Education and Experience:
- Knowledge and understanding of organizational policies, procedures and systems
- Knowledge of basic operations, tools, and resources related to internet and social media
- Demonstrates good judgment in handling situations not covered by written or verbal instructions
- Communicates clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrates the ability to manage daily, weekly, and monthly tasks for self and assigned team
- 3 years experience with scheduling, insurance plans, physician offices or related environment.
- 3 years experience with customer service.
- 1 years experience with supervision of over 10 employees
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom