Passionate about content and documentation? Deep interest in PowerShell and other scripting languages. Want to help customers quickly and successfully use these languages and more to manage their Cloud and On-Prem environments? Can you envision, design and materialize the content needed to cover a full Azure service? If you answered yes to the above questions, then we have the job for you.
The Microsoft Cloud + Enterprise content team is looking for a content developer to innovate and produce high-quality documentation. Are you a great writer that enjoys digging into technology and explaining it in simple, easy-to-understand terms? Do you thrive working in a collaborative environment? Passionate working with a fast-paced engineering team in an ever-changing market environment? Are you motivated to understand customer needs and act as a customer advocate? If so, do we have the position on our team for you.
You should have:
- 1+ Experience in designing and developing customer-oriented
technical content using Powershell
- Open Source experience with Open Stack, Chef, Puppet,
PowerShell, Python and Ruby are a plus Technical passion,
terrific problem-solving skills, drive for results, and ability to
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Experience writing for a highly technical audience: Developer,
DevOps or ITPro
- Experience interacting with and learning from customers
- Strong attention to detail
It would be great to have:
- Experience working with CSS, Supportability, CXP and Field
- Experience working with git and GitHub as a content
- Experience writing about cloud-based and hybrid solutions
- Experience working with engineering to improve user
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.