At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:3M is seeking a Content Development Specialist for the Personal Safety Division located in Maplewood, MN and Red Wing, MN. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go. Job Summary:
The Content Development Specialist will work with Personal Safety business leaders, marketing, training, and the digital marketing team to drive, execute, measure and optimize product launches, programs, marketing campaigns and communication engagement across the division. As a member of the content development team you will manage your project budget and resources, and work with US and global cross-functional teams. Primary Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Contribute and execute the annual content marketing & communications plan. Position will understand the overall plan and determine best strategies to deliver results on time and on budget
- Collaborate with product marketing, tech service and training teams to develop and execute on content marketing strategies and plans that build on relevant online experience to help drive customers through the decision journey
- Manage and create communications content for both internal and external audiences
- Proactively bring forward ideas for content creation of digital solutions including identifying where in the customer journey digital solutions best fit
- Lead in the measurement of the effectiveness of programs and tactics delivered to customers online. Advocate for continuous improvement in our online content and delivery to improve results that positively impact the business
- Deliver Content strategy that delivers information to customers in a variety of content formats and the appropriate distribution channels (online/offline as appropriate)
- Drive brand and product engagement across multiple multimedia platforms via relevant, scalable design supporting integrated marketing communications campaigns
- Manage analytics reporting which encompasses key performance indications from online advertising, email, social, and websites to ensure customer engagement and conversion with content
- Ability to work within brand standards while executing compelling design (brand expression). Ensures alignment with 3M brand identity
- Work with external vendors (and internal services) on multimedia campaign execution as needed
- Collaborate with personal safety business, training and digital marketing operations teams on campaign strategies and marketing tactics to ensure execution aligns with the content plan
- Work with globally based teams to provide direction on content strategy and plan to aide in local execution
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum of three (3) combined years of experience in digital marketing or marketing communications
- Strong project management skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Written and oral communication skills
- A broad range of eMarketing knowledge and experience
- Ability to connect content from a variety of businesses to create a unified customer experience
- Content marketing, marketing automation, customer journey mapping experience
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Thinks outside of functional role
- Personal Safety and/or Consumer industry experience
- Experience working in Global role
- Strong data analytics skills including reportability and data manipulation in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in the following is preferable: Windows, Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Acrobat Professional, Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, and Excel
Maplewood, MN and Red Wing, MNTravel:
May include up to 10%Relocation:
Is not authorized
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
Innovation is a way of life at 3M. We solve problems by applying creativity, team work and ingenuity to improve life for millions of people worldwide.