Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
Content may include:
• Next Level presentations (one hour detailed feature demonstrations).
• Enablement Workshops (2-day multi-customer facilitation that includes feature familiarization, demonstrations, and activities as well as coaching customers as they configure in their own environments).
• Jumpstarts (one-on-one customer design workshops).
• Develop and maintain subject matter expertise in a product area by working closely with Field Readiness and the Ecosystem.
• Manage your own content roadmap, timelines and activities and liaise with Workday Education to create strong and meaningful training courses for Consulting and Customers.
• Work with Customer Enablement to create content for new, value-add programs to drive customer feature adoption.
• Support the maintenance of consulting certification content
• Develop content for training classes for both consultants and customers.
We are looking for someone who has the following:
• Knowledge of Workday Planning & Analytics product areas deep enough to understand use cases, scenarios and business processes.
• Understand product configuration and concepts in implementation
• Capable of leading and influencing design meetings towards an effective and collaborative outcome.
• Ability to deliver and drive results to a managed project plan.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
A little about us:
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.