Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk . Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
The Content Generation Specialist will be responsible for writing grammatically correct, compelling, and creative materials that convey the overall vision of our products and solutions, targeted to specific audiences through different channels. Part story-teller, part journalist, part public relations specialist, the content specialist will be in charge of researching industry trends, interviewing specific stakeholders, collaborate within the Marketing team and work within different company areas. He will also be responsible for crafting written elements for blogs, website, social media, public relations or news, brochures, email blasts, and strategic presentations content. In addition, the preferred candidate will have the ability to help translate writings of a technical nature into compelling end user stories. Accountabilities
· Research and gather technical and nontechnical information for use in proposal development activities and incorporates information and themes into assigned proposal sections.
· Interview project and product managers and task leads, solutions managers and sales managers in order to collect information to create compelling stories.
· Participates in sessions with team members and key stakeholders.
· Work collaboratively with marketing team members on different content deliverables.
· Lead/write/edit interfacing with product management, communications management and sales management.
· Perform quality checks/peer reviews to ensure consistency and accuracy including writing products from engineers and POM’s on marketing and non-marketing related material.
· Serve as team leader/author of content for company website, online communication, blogs, and printed brochures.
· Assure social media posts, communicating company message and branding, are posted in a timely manner with the digital platforms specialist.
· Uses internal tools to effectively manage projects from start to finish.
· Meet changing deadlines, manage multiple projects, and balance shifting priorities.
· Write effectively for both print and digital platforms, including collateral, project descriptions and customer stories, white papers, web copy, social media, presentations, and other internal/external marketing communications pieces.
· Assist in the development of trade show exhibits and associated show-specific collateral, including invitations, brochures, etc.
· Draft routine and specialty email marketing pieces for distribution to company’s email lists
· Generate/edit video scripts for video projects, optimized with key industry tags and descriptions for optimal search rankings
· Works cooperatively in a team environment and displays a positive attitude and willingness to learn. Qualifications: Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Journalism, Communications or related.
• Minimum 3-5 years of writing experience on a B2B environment; global experience highly desired.
• Experience with technical writing in the technology industry preferable.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills including experience with MS Office: PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
• Strong relationship building skills, demonstrated consultative approach and influencing skills
• Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
• Highly self-motivated, willingness to take risk and detail-oriented. Recommended Skills
- Strong understanding of digital marketing.
- Business workflow.
- Understand the Security Industry .
- Is knowledgeable of Technology Trends.
- Detail oriented with a high degree of organization and accuracy.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY . Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such. Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled