In early 2017 Evanta became part of Gartner! Gartner is the world leader in research and advisory services to companies worldwide. Over the last 30 consecutive quarters Gartner has seen double digit growth. Evanta, based Portland, OR, is excited to gain the experience and exposure as a Gartner company. Evanta’s expertise is creating corporate events for Fortune 1000 C-suite Executives across North America. Our model is "by-executives, for-executives", which drives meaningful content, trainings, roundtable discussion, and collaboration among business leaders in our communities. To see more about our events and communities, go to www.evanta.com Purpose:
As our Content Liaison, you’ll be a member of the Content Team focused on account management for Evanta’s premiere sponsorship partners. As an advocate for our sponsors and executive governing bodies, you’re responsible to ensure quality content is created at our events. You will work closely with internal stakeholders and marketing contacts to streamline communication and ensure deadlines and deliverables are met. Your core goals are to provide outstanding support to our key accounts, strengthen the relationship, and ensure continued partnership, as well as provide high-level, tailored content at Evanta events that is relevant to our C-level audiences. Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
Job Requirements: Requirements:
- Partner with sponsor accounts to understand their marketing objectives as it relates to content, speakers, and moderators at Evanta events.
- Understand and communicate at a high level on current themes and topics affecting CIOs, CISOs, CHROs, CFOs, CDOs, CMOs, and other C-level executives, and effectively communicate our event’s model.
- Coordinate with internal teams to plan for sponsor entitlements, marketing deadlines, and deliverables for your accounts.
- Collect comprehensive feedback on nominated topics and speakers from the executive governing body for events, and deliver information to sponsor account by deadline.
- Ensure accuracy and timely execution for client-facing deliverables and documentation.
- Collaborate with internal client-facing teams to ensure we have a consistent partnership approach managing sponsor account.
- Communicate sponsor requests, feedback and preferences to appropriate internal stakeholders.
- Solicit feedback from account and internal partners to ensure the highest level of service is provided.
- Audit room locations for your accounts, to ensure appropriate on-site locations are secured for their sessions.
- Provide constructive feedback on sponsor presentations and PowerPoints ahead of events.
- Travel to approximately 2 events a year.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-3 years of applicable work experience in account management, customer service, or content management experience is required.
- Content and business writing experience is given preference.
- Strong business acumen and demonstrated understanding of topics and trends related to C-level executives is preferred.
- Proficiency in the MS Office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills is required.
- We’re looking for someone with excellent project and time management skills with ability to multi-task and manage competing deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organized, with a strong customer service approach.
- Ability to work independently and with a team, and build relationships with high degree of professionalism.
Job ID 00016651
A little about us:
What makes Gartner a great place to work? Great people. Smart, curious and driven toward success, they thrive on new ideas and collaboration. Top talent is why we are the world’s leading research and advisory company. If you’re looking for a great community, a rewarding career and a chance to make a difference, you’ve come to the right place.