The job of the Content Manager is to develop compelling content tailored to each executive community we serve. This position conducts research and phone interviews to identify topics of interest, emerging trends, industry thought leaders and compelling leadership stories in support of Evanta’s conferences and events. Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
· Run a broad mix of unique conference and media-based platforms designed to meet the needs of executives across the C-suite.
· Research and conduct phone interviews with executives to identify topics of interest , emerging trends, and compelling leadership stories in support of Evanta’s conferences and initiatives
· Creatively write speaker profiles, presentation abstracts, conference guides, invitations, stage scripts and a variety of digital and print marketing materials
· Manage the production of event agendas from start to finish, including in-person support of high-profile speakers, authors, thought leaders, professors, etc.
· Organizational and project management skills
· Manage multiple deadlines and synthesize information across a portfolio of events Secondary Responsibilities:
· Provide customer service to large sponsor accounts
· Attend and facilitate 2-4 conferences a year Job Requirements: Requirements:
· We select individuals who demonstrate enthusiasm, confidence, a strong professional work ethic and business acumen.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new subject matter quickly
- Effective interviewing technique
- Strong public speaking/oral communication
- Professional business and/or technical writing experience
- Proven track record managing multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to establish and build relationships with high-profile business executives
- Highly organized with extreme attention to detail
- Preference for working in a collaborative team environment
- Approximately 10% travel – to facilitate events in major U.S. and Canadian cities – is required
· Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, journalism, English or related field is required Experience:
· 2-3 years relevant work experience is required
· Previous events industry experience is not required
Job ID 00015580
The world’s leading information technology, marketing and supply chain research and advisory company.