Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Content Marketing Manager - # 0034V5
Location – Foxboro, MA
Are you looking for a new opportunity as a Content Marketing Manager in Foxboro, Massachusetts? This is an outstanding opportunity for you to manage marketing content in support of interactive content packages and corporate campaigns at Schneider Electric. If you have strong collaboration and organizational skills, this job is a fit for you!
At Schneider Electric, we create connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk . We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
What would some of your responsibilities include?
The Content Marketing Manager is a position in the global content marketing team working transversally across all business units and segments, country marketing teams, and the global marketing functions. The role of the Content Marketing Manager is to support the creation, curation, distribution and measurement of relevant content to convey our corporate campaigns and key corporate messages. The relationship extends to collaborating with the marketing contacts in our businesses on the development of strong relevant messaging and content delivery that helps them in lead generation efforts. This position also collaborates across the web management team, social media team, Events team, PR team, and creative studios to establish a process and workflow for the execution of content based on our calendar/event schedule, and to deliver content on a timely basis for most effective use.
Major Job Responsibilities:
· Support corporate campaigns for content marketing assets & deliverables. Assist in the planning, creation and distribution of content and social packages. Help define the processes and measurement of that content, and feed into the monthly and quarterly reviews of content performance.
· Support the development of interactive content packages with the business units intended to leverage our “hero” stories and align with the corporate brand and mission. Guide the businesses to support the creation of the story, working with our creative studio teams and web development team on the delivery and execution of the assets quarterly.
· Develop regular schedule of internal communications messaging and internal notifications on our web site (SPICE) for continued updates and news to the SE community. Craft messaging and regular postings and updates. Collaborate with content marketing team on items and topics to be included.
· Maintain content marketing calendar for the purposes of managing all scheduled and planned content creation and delivery from the team. Align with the Campaign team in global marketing on the development of planned content and align with key events and initiatives.
Do you have these key experiences and qualifications?
- Position requires 5 years of marketing experience, a Bachelor's degree in Marketing or other related field.
- Strong organizational skills, experience with content marketing tools or software, and social media skills are desired. Knowledge or experience in creating marketing assets and delivering on a content marketing plan are required.
If our recruiting team determines your background may be a good match for this position, we'll contact you directly regarding the next steps in the process.
At Schneider Electric we want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We embrace a high-performance culture by being straightforward, open, passionate and effective and challenging the status quo.
About Schneider Electric
Satisfaction is not a guarantee - it's a life goal. Schneider Electric™ provides the platform for professional and personal fulfillment, through employee well-being; unique and diverse collaborative teams; challenging roles; continual skill growth; and more. We comprise a 160,000-strong high-performance workforce, and we thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Our connected technologies reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.
Global HR is a pretty sweet organization. We have lots of responsibility. Our US business is working on big revenue growth goals this year. We've got about 30,000 people in the US in over 50 locations; the US brings in about one quarter of Schneider Electric's overall revenue. Schneider Electric is listed as one of Forbes™ America's Best Large Employers for 2016.
You know about us, so let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.