Who we are:
LinkedIn s vision is to create economic opportunity for every professional in the world. To realize this vision, we champion learning as a way to build skills, achieve goals, and transform careers. Combining Lynda.com s 20 years of high-quality, skills-based courses with unique LinkedIn insights from over 500 million professionals, we help people identify and learn the skills they need to succeed. Through individual, corporate, academic and government solutions, members have access to our digital library of over 10,000 expert-led courses in five languages. Together with organizations and professionals, we are helping to create economic opportunity for the global workforce. What you will do:
This is a rare opportunity to create and execute a content marketing strategy that drives awareness, builds our brand, and generates demand for LinkedIn s Learning Solutions, with a focus on the new LinkedIn Learning product (launched September 2016). You ll tell stories that connect people with our brand, evangelize and build narratives around powerful data, develop close relationships with internal experts and industry influencers, bring compelling content experiences to life across digital and experiential channels, and define metrics to track and enable success of content marketing programs for the LinkedIn Learning Solutions business.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Understand the hearts and minds of our audiences, listening and continuously learning from them in order to engage them in the most relevant ways.
- Champion our brand narrative - and the reasons individuals and organizations love working with us to achieve their goals - by bringing our story to life across channels in ways that spark dialogue, invite action and position our brand as a leader in the learning market.
- Own and drive the content marketing strategy for our business, aligning content marketing objectives to business priorities, with a focus on building brand awareness, engagement and ultimately conversion of new business for LinkedIn s newest product offering, LinkedIn Learning.
- Manage always-on content strategy and content production, including but not limited to "big rock assets like reports (e.g. LinkedIn s Workplace Learning Report at https://learning.linkedin.com/blog/learning-thought-leadership/introducing-the-2017-workplace-learning-report--top-trends---cha ), infographics and interactive workbooks, educational and inspirational videos, bite-sized content for social channels & more.
- Build and manage relationships with internal and external partners, including researchers, writers and creative agencies, in order to bring innovative content marketing programs to life.
- Publish compelling content through owned, shared, earned and paid channels - in close partnership with our demand gen, blog/social, & corporate communications colleagues.
- Partner with channel owners (e.g. blog, social, email, paid media) on messaging that bolsters click-through rates and landing page content that nurtures prospects down the funnel.
- Align with partners on success metrics, e.g. demand gen on acquisition goals, and track performance of content marketing initiatives, sharing learnings with the broader team in an effort to #AlwaysBeLearning.
- 5+ years of content marketing experience
- BA or BS degree
- Proficient in writing/editing for B2B marketing
- Experience in developing and executing a holistic global content strategy to build awareness and deliver qualified leads
We're looking for a passionate, entrepreneurial content marketer with exceptional writing, editing, creative, communication, and leadership skills to join our growing team.
- Passionate about developing a holistic global content strategy that is executed cross-channel
- Artful with words - we are packaging content into compelling narratives, after all
- Analytical enough to leverage data sets and transform into powerful stories
- Acts like an owner; has a general "get stuff done mentality
- Ability to influence in a fast-moving yet cross-functional organization, aka "a people person
- 4+ years of proven content, social, and/or campaign marketing experience
- Have a good sense of humor... work needs to be fun, after all
San Francisco, CA
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.