Team Xbox is looking for an experienced content producer to help grow its eSports and Live Events programs. The content producer will develop and deliver television quality programming that is timely, compelling, exciting, and engaging to Xbox’s growing audience base. The producer’s role will include managing small, medium and large production crews while on-location in both domestic and international locations, working intimately with tournament operators, pro players and both 1st and 3rd party IP’s. This producer will need to thrive in a fast- paced environment and must be detail oriented. Post production responsibilities will include working with editors, sound engineers, visual effects artists, and other post disciplines. The content producer will be responsible for helping create the Xbox eSports strategy.
The ideal candidate has a passion and vast experience in Producing eSports, Live shows and programming for the gaming audience. They are highly experienced in video production and must possess the right balance of content strategy, business skills, production expertise, and creative vision. We are looking for a self-motivated and passionate producer who loves the video game industry and the stories behind it.
• Produce Live Streams and eSports content
• Develop, launch, and produce new content according to evolving
programming strategy and in alignment with business
opportunities and audience interests.
• Manage vendors and external production companies to deliver
efficient, cost-effective service solutions.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with key Microsoft
• Effectively many budgets, production schedules, run downs and
• Continue to grow community engagement through effective social
Skills and Qualifications:
• 5 plus years working in eSports
• 8+ years of Broadcast or Cable production experience required
• Rock solid production management skills
• Genuine interest in and passion for Xbox and broader
• Ability to delegate tasks intelligently and manage clients’
expectations effectively based on understanding of team’s
workload and limitations of available resources
• Successfully work within tight schedules and budgets
• BA/BS in media-related discipline preferred
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.