- Interpret the production schedule, daily concentrate inventory, and other documents, to prepare for incoming ingredients and production of blends.
- Provide samples of product to QA for analysis as needed in a timely manner.
- Efficient pass downs and communication to team members and management.
- Ensure the setup, operation, and cleanliness of the chipper, pumps, lines, hoses, tanks, etc...
- Inspect equipment and area for food safety & personal safety issues before starting and throughout shift.
- Ensure record keeping, documentation, SOP's are followed and enter data into tracking system.
- Evaluate opportunities for improvement of process.
- Transfer product from barrels and totes to salts tanks as needed.
- Perform tank and concentrate inventories as needed.
- Assist maintenance as necessary with work.
- Maintain good housekeeping and GMP's.
- Must be able to drive Forklift containing pallets of dry ingredients or totes.
- Inspect ingredients for foreign objects to ensure quality standards are met.
- Record lot numbers and quantities for accuracy and using FIFO.
- Remove and record all tags from each tote used.
- Make all proper line/tank connections for destinations.
- Ensure duties on Master Sanitation Schedule are completed.
- Have excellent attendance and punctuality record.
- Previous experience in Food Manufacturing facility a plus
- Must be able to perform basic mathematical calculations to formulate blends
- Must be able to perform basic computer skills (screen navigation, data input, etc.)
- Must be flexible in work schedule (all 3 shifts) and able to work overtime as needed
- Must be Forklift Certified and proficient at forklift operation
- Lift 50+ lbs.
Must demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate in English to all management personnel and others in the department in order to read records an document all necessary forms to perform the Mixer job responsibilities
Requirements- High School Diploma or GED preferred. - 1-3 year of general work experience. - Prior production/manufacturing machine operation experience preferred. - Previous experience within high-speed industrial environment. - Ability to operate manufacturing equipment. - Knowledge of industrial technology a plus.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.