RR Donnelley has an urgent need for contingent employees for immediate project work. Work hours will average 20 hours per week (sometimes more) during the project life cycle. The project will run for an indefinite period of time.
We are seeking individuals who have a desire to learn the various roles associated with being part of an Office Services team in a corporate financial environment. Candidates should also have a strong client services background. All positions are contingent positions, meaning that the days and hours worked will vary from week to week. Shift availability can range from first, second, or third shift. Flexibility in schedule is very important for individuals in a contingent position. Contingent positions are not benefits eligible.
- Cleaning and maintaining pantry areas in the space
- Maintain inventory of office and pantry supplies and order supplies when needed
- Receives, sorts and delivers incoming mail
- Prepares overnight deliveries, affixes postage to outgoing mail, and maintains records on postage
- Assists with packaging of parcels
- Performs regular mail runs
- Performs key ops procedures on office reprographics equipment
- Troubleshoots problems with reprographics equipment and places service calls as required
- Coordinates work orders, vendors, and purchase orders
- Provide backup coverage at reception desk
- Meet and greet clients and visitors as needed
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing
- Setup and coordinate meetings and conference rooms; clean conference rooms after meetings
- Follow procedures to run print jobs, punch, and bind printed materials
- Coordinates messenger services/deliveries
- Perform other duties as needed including coverage for other business service functions at the site.
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to quickly learn proprietary systems
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Provide premiere service to clients with a “can do” attitude.
- Desire to train across multiple job functions for increased utilization
- Ability to handle information confidentially
- Must be flexible with workweek and work hours availability; looking to hire for various shifts including 1st, 2nd, and 3rd
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.