***Please note that this is a contingent position***
The Presentations operator is a key member of the on-site RRD team delivering exceptional customer service at our client location. Responsibilities include oversight of PowerPoint presentation creation, extensive graphing and charting in Excel, and general desktop publishing duties.
- Produce high-quality pitchbooks, presentations, and ad hoc design projects
- Import and revise graphics files as necessary
- Create and edit multi-page/multi-section documents using templates and style sheets for pitchbooks, graphs, charts, presentations and other print/design projects
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality, and a critical eye in terms of aesthetics
- Collaborate with clients and team members on complex or special projects
- Maintain all job and production tracking data via a propriety RRD Tracking tool
- Coordinate workflow within the team, including prioritizing jobs and delegating duties to offshore operators
- Monitor work flow to ensure jobs are completed efficiently, accurately and within deadlines
- Review all incoming work for accuracy and content
- Estimate and assign work to operators / communicate and document all verbally communicated information not already included on work request
- Communicate with manager and client on job or deadline issues
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.