Johnson and Johnson is currently seeking a Continuous Improvement Architect – Total Rewards to Pay. This position will be based in Tampa, FL.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70.1.3 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 127,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Continuous Improvement Architect - Total Rewards to Pay operates in a matrix organization and is responsible for leading functional and cross functional activities to drive improved process and business performance in support of the E2E Process and J&J GS improvement strategies. The CI Architect reports into the CI Regional Lead for the support of regional continuous improvement efforts and to the Global Process Owner to establish end to end process management practices and drive performance improvement across all regions. This role is responsible for identifying the people, materials, technology, information, and energy required for a process to be efficient—and determine how these resources should interact to be effective. The CI Architect is direct resource for the Global Process Owner in the areas of governance, maintenance and improvement of the E2E Global Standard Process Design, including work standards design, cost models, process simulation and modelling, process assessments, business case development, and process version control. Additionally they will work across regions to ensure that improvements are identified and implemented globally.
- Design, document, and assess end to end business processes including technology, skills and facilities requirements, and maintain process performance data and standards using iGrafx
- Conduct work studies to determine operations methods, labor utilization standards and cost analysis systems to promote efficient staffing and facility utilization
- Build and evaluate process operational and cost models for end to end performance analysis, capacity analysis, workload balancing, cost estimation and cost reduction
- Identify improvement opportunities through value stream assessments, process audits, and health checks.
- Serves as the process design Gate Keeper, reviews, classifies and coordinates the information needed for evaluation and prioritization of changes to the E2E process design.
- Supports the end to end process change evaluation and version control by evaluating, modeling and simulating performance and cost impacts of new designs and changes
- Supports the GPO in the development of business case for proposed technology, staff and structure changes, including cost estimates.
- Support resolution of service delivery and performance issues; actively working to identify and implement interventions to improve service.
- Develop and implement standard work, lead workflow simplification, optimization, and process design activities, and support workflow automation and process automation projects
- Coach Team Leaders and team members on the application of lean daily management practices
- Lead / facilitate problem team problem solving events
- Promote and support a culture of process improvement through the use of continuous improvement processes and tools with GS partners and stakeholders
- 5+ years progressive Continuous Improvement experience in a shared services organization, preferably HR and/or Finance
- Strong level of experience and knowledge specific to HR and/or Finance is preferred
- Extensive project portfolio and a strong track record in the delivery of lean process improvement projects
- An uncompromising commitment to customer satisfaction
- Effective and strong partnership and relationship building skills with key stakeholders
- Ability to reinforce a culture oriented on customer experience and focused on continuous improvement while building employee-centric repeatable and sustainable processes
- Experience in workshop design and facilitation of stakeholders in collaborative problem solving
- Track record of building positive working relationships with people who work in a challenging and at times stressful work environment.
- Analytical and strategic thinker, and highly developed problem-solving skills
- Ability to analyze complex data in order to draw supportable conclusions and recommendations.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects, and daily planned and unplanned operational activities
- Process simulation and modelling experience; iGrafx, Aris, Pegasys would be preferred.
- Strong presentation skills; can speak across various forums and communicate to broad, diverse audience
- Strong Lean and Six Sigma application experience
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function
IT Project Management
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.