A Continuous Improvement Champion job in Grand Rapids, MI is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. In this position you will be responsible for: Plant-Level Deployment (Rapid improvement through event-based activities (Kaizen); Coaches plant leadership team; Shop Floor Focus - waste elimination; Problem solving and corrective action facilitation). You will also be involved in Training and Development - supporting the corporate Training Team to ensure that the company culture is supported; and New Product, Process and Facility Launch Support - working with corporate launch team and plant leadership to support flawless new product launches.
Continuous Improvement Champion job responsibilities include:
• Presents, facilities and leads assigned process improvement events using team building, data gathering and analysis, problem solving, lean / TPS techniques.
• Seeks and evaluates process improvement and Lean Manufacturing information, materials and methods to match specific organizational needs identified by management and adopts them to use in the execution of process improvement events
• Patriciates in and coordinates the development of event charters and scheduling of the events. Works with department managers to ensure timely action, appropriate management support and achievement of target conditions.
• Provides event follow up to monitor the implementation progress of the target condition. Reports on progress to plant leadership team
• Bachelors Degree in Engineer is required
• Previous experience with continuous improvement
If you are interested in this Continuous Improvement Champion job in Grand Rapids, MI then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Andrea Gomez at firstname.lastname@example.org or 616-432-6759.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.