Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is recruiting for a Continuous Improvement Project Management Analyst, to be located in Tampa, Fl.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
The Continuous Improvement Project Management Analyst reports into the CI Lead for the Region, and is responsible for leading functional and cross functional activities to drive improved process and business performance in support of the E2E Process and J&J GS improvement strategies. Duties may include:
- The CI Project management Analyst specializes in using process engineering skills to link people, process and technology together, to improve business systems and performance.
- CI Project Management Analyst use their knowledge and skills to reduce costs, increase productivity, assure quality, and satisfy customer expectations through the use of statistical analysis, interpersonal communication, design, planning, operations management, computer simulation, and problem solving.
- Work closely with Service Delivery teams to help ensure the disciplined execution of standard work, and the rapid elimination of exceptions that result in poor business performance.
- CI Project Management Analyst directly support the CI Architect in the development of standard work, leading workflow simplification, optimization, and process design activities, and supporting workflow automation and process automation projects.
- Support resolution of service delivery and performance issues; actively working to identify and implement interventions to improve service.
- Develop and implement standard work, lead workflow simplification, optimization, and process design activities, and support workflow automation and process automation projects
- Perform team capacity analysis & workload balancing
- Support CI Architect in the identification of improvement opportunities through value stream assessments, process audits, and health checks.
- Document process flow and meta data using iGrafx.
- Implement and reinforce continuous improvement practices to improve process performance and service quality as a member of strategic project teams in the appropriate region.
- Promote and support a culture of process improvement through the use of continuous improvement processes and tools with GS partners and stakeholders.
- Coach Team Leaders and team members on the application of lean daily management practices
- Lead / facilitate problem team problem solving events.
- Communicate and interact effectively with team members; develop credibility and trusted mutually respected relationships with CI customers, supervisors, and team members.
- Other duties as assigned.
- This position requires a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Human Resources, IT, Supply Chain, or a related area. An MBA is preferred.
- 3+ years progressive Continuous Improvement experience in a shared services organization, preferably HR, Finance, or Procurement is required.
- An extensive project portfolio and a strong track record in the delivery of lean process improvement projects are required.
- An uncompromising commitment to customer satisfaction is required.
- Effective and strong partnership and relationship building skills are required.
- Ability to reinforce a culture oriented on customer experience and focused on continuous improvement while building employee-centric repeatable and sustainable processes.
- Experience in workshop design and facilitation of stakeholders in collaborative problem solving is required.
- Track record of building positive working relationships with people who work in a challenging and at times stressful work environment is required.
- Analytical and strategic thinker, and highly developed problem-solving skills are required.
- Ability to analyze complex data in order to draw supportable conclusions and recommendations.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects, and daily planned and unplanned operational activities is required.
- Strong presentation skills; can speak across various forums and communicate to broad, diverse audience; are required.
- A recognized certification in process improvement methods e.g. Lean, Six Sigma (ideally at black belt level)
- Experienced professional with international exposure in Shared Services roles is highly preferred.
- This position is located in Tampa, FL and requires 10% travel.
BE VITAL in your career. Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.Primary Location
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.