Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Contract Account Manager in Skillman, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
The Contract Account Manager is responsible for achieving specific performance metrics in areas of site execution, cost, service and quality while managing all aspects of manufacturing operations within the assigned sites to include product supply logistics and distribution, capacity/planning, capabilities assessment, inventory control, purchasing, quality services, negotiations, and engineering.
Critical responsibilities include leading a cross functional J&J Consumer team to resolve product supply issues and drive results on a worldwide, regional and local basis, facilitate execution of legally binding supply agreements, support and ensure contractors’ achievement of monthly plan attainment goals, identify and deliver Cost Improvement Projects (CIPs) to lower total product cost, identify and obtain resources to solve issues and develop manufacturing strategies to improve site performance and product supply, coordinate new product launches at contract sites, and ensure customer commitments for product availability are met.
- Responsible for developing plans and implement actions to resolve quality/GMP issues, facilitate the implementation of LEAN models for strategic contract sites.
- Develop business continuity plans as a means to insure continued supply in an emergency situation, identifying qualified sources of supply and manufacturing sites based on product requirements and marketing strategies as they relate to manufacturing requirements.
- Develop supply market knowledge within key processing technologies to enable rapid bench-marking and accelerated selection of alternative contract sites.
- Conduct on-going analysis of total end-to-end costs of supply, propose and manage implementation of cost improvements, conduct analysis and develop plans that support implementation of “directed pure buy” or “pure buy” supply arrangements.
- Develop plans and implement actions to reduce lead-times and manage inventory levels at contract sites, conduct on-going capacity analysis of contract sites.
- Coordinate efficient implementation of product/process changes at contract sites, instruct contract site personnel on the Company’s vision and World Class manufacturing applications, coordinate EH&S assessments, as well as J&J Worldwide standards on labor, and address all deficiencies.
- Identify opportunities and lead efforts to consolidate sites to gain volume leverage and reduce complexity and resolve billing issues.
- Promote and maintain professional communication standards to those inside and outside of the organization. Interaction with suppliers is critical to this role.
- Coordination and leading root cause analysis as well as identification of alternatives / options and solutions with internal business partners as well as suppliers and contract sites.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required.
- A minimum of 6-8 years related experience in any of the following areas is required: Supply Chain/Operations, Contract Manufacturing, Internal Manufacturing, Procurement, Supply Chain Sourcing, and/or Supply Planning. An advanced degree (MBA, MS, etc.) is preferred.
- Experience working with Manufacturing Operations in a GMP environment is required. Strong project management skills are preferred.
- Training/experience with Lean Six Sigma/Process Improvement methodologies is preferred.
- Prior experience establishing and monitoring Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreement (SLAs) for critical vendors is preferred.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in establishing and maintaining meaningful relationships with internal and external business partners to meet tactical and strategic business needs is required.
- Demonstrated effectiveness leading and influencing cross-functional project teams is required.
- Ability to work in a matrixed environment is required. MS Office Suite proficiency is required. Prior knowledge of Advanced planning systems such as ERP, MRP, and/or SAP is a plus.
- Any combination of negotiation, financial and/or analytical skills are required.
- An entrepreneurial self-starter with strong oral and written communication skills; comfortable communicating across functional levels is required.
- This position will be based out of Skillman, NJ and may require up to 30% domestic and international travel.
United States-New Jersey-SkillmanOrganization
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)Job Function