has an exciting opportunity in our Country Operations Division. We are looking for a Contract Administrator
to work with diverse internal and external groups in a professional manner to facilitate timely and orderly completion of transactions. You must be detail oriented, analytical, highly organized, self starter with ability to multi-task, and have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- Prepare and administer contracts for assigned property transaction projects, (purchases, sales, leases, mergers, and joint ventures), in a timely and efficient manner.
- Serve as liaison between the division and corporate Legal department for assigned transactions.
- Facilitate the acquisition or disposal of owned or leased real estate, buildings, equipment and business operations, as well as a variety of legal agreements, such as confidentiality agreements, letters of intent, employee leases, services agreements, marketing agreements, trade names and trademarks in the ongoing business operations of the division.
- Gather pertinent information on assigned transaction from divisional contacts, draft written agreement, and/or recommend changes for management approval.
- Ensure all required due diligence related to assigned projects is complete and sufficient to protect the company from unnecessary risk.
- Serve as the principal contact person for the closing function, verify all data regarding property closing and ensure proper documents are received.
- Ensure projects are documented, organized, and available for review at any time by management.
- Research and determine most appropriate manner to handle transaction.
- Interpret written documents and analyze their impact on company.
- Work with confidential information and maintain confidentiality.
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field (additional years of related experience may offset education)
- 5 plus years of experience to include;
- mergers & acquisitions
- real-estate transactions
- title research
- contract administration
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ag-related property/business transaction experience
A little about us:
CHS is proud to offer veterans a place to grow their careers. Driven by the values of the farm families who own CHS, our employees focus on helping farmers raise healthy crops.