This entry-level position works at the client's site in Hillsboro, OR and is responsible for the review and processing of event-based contracts through the client's online application.Job Responsibilities:
- Receive contracts through client tool, prioritize by date and urgency.
- Review contracts for needed information, process per client specifications, and draft ancillary agreements as needed.
- Work with business partners to complete purchase requisition requests to ensure timely and accurate processing.
- Achieve appropriate benchmarking metrics per client or company requirements.
- 4 year degree preferred.
- Keen eye for detail and accuracy.
- Highly organized with an ability to handle multiple requests at one time.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Self starter; ability to work alone as well as on a team.
- Calm and organized when presented with deadlines.
- Strong data entry, written, and communications skills.
- Customer service skills and ability to effect win/win solutions.
- Understanding of hospitality and/or meeting industry industry a plus.
- Aptitude for technology and/or software solutions and analytical skills preferred.
- Ability to work onsite in Hillsboro, OR, this is a client requirement. This is not a work from home position.
- Ability to work until 6:00 PM PST, this is a client requirement.
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.
GBT Recruitment Privacy Statement
For help, please contact our support team at GBT.Talent@aexp.com .