- Minimum 6 years' contract management experience
- Minimum Bachelors' degree
- Minimum 3 years' of contract negotiation skills
- Minimum 3 years' experience working on Information Technology outsourcing projects/clients in a contract management role
- Advanced degree in business, contract management, law or engineering preferred.
- Membership in the International Association for Contract and Commercial Management (IACCM) or National Contract Management Association (NCMA) and professional certification are a plus
- Post-award hands-on contract management experience with a mix of government and commercial experience
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office software, Outlook Email, Instant Messaging preferred
- Able to resolve contract and pricing issues
- Able to advise and interact with all levels of management
- Able to demonstrate excellent analytical and mathematical skills
- Experience with day-to-day management of complex outsourcing arrangements
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.