Arconic Fastening Systems and Rings (AFSR) is seeking a Contract Recruiter (3-6 months) to work onsite at our Torrance aerospace manufacturing facility. The Contract Recruiter will provide full cycle, high volume recruitment for hourly manufacturing positions.
Arconic Fastening Systems and Rings (AFSR) holds the number one global market position in aerospace fastening systems and rings, and we're the North American leader in commercial transportation fasteners. Our rings and high-tech, multi-material fastening systems are found nose to tail on aircraft and aero engines. Our products are also critical components of industrial gas turbines, automobiles, commercial transportation vehicles, and construction and industrial equipment. Headquartered in Torrance, CA; AFSR employs over 7,500 people in 13 countries at 38 locations. AFSR is a business unit of Arconic (NYSE:ARNC). Key Responsibilities:
- Full cycle recruiting for temp and hourly positions (30+ requisitions)
- Partner with Shared Services to ensure urgent needs to hourly direct headcount is fulfilled
- Communicate with hiring managers to understand their business needs
- Post positions in the ATS (Kenexa BrassRing), complying with OFCCP requirements
- Qualify candidates by conducting phone screens; refer screened candidates to hiring managers
- Coordinate and schedule candidate interviews
- Maintain updated candidate and requisition statuses in the ATS
- Act as primary point of contact with candidates
- Extend offers; coordinate the post-offer screening process; schedule candidate start dates
- Drive recruitment and selection process to completion, ensuring timeliness of recruitment process
- Maintain and update Excel report on status of open reqs
- Other tasks as assigned
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Proven organizational skills; ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of employment law as related to recruitment practices
- Process and detail oriented
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite; proficient with applicant tracking systems (preferably Kenexa BrassRing).
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited Institution
- Minimum 3 years of recruiting experience
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- 5+ years of full cycle corporate (inhouse) or combination of corporate and agency recruiting experience
- Experience recruiting for a high volume of hourly positions in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with OFCCP requirements
- Experience with Kenexa BrassRing Applicant Tracking System
A little about us:
Arconic Inc. (NYSE: ARNC) creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing, we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensures customer success and shareholder value.