The Talent Acquisition Associate Manager is responsible for providing world-class staffing services to PepsiCo clients as well as internal and external candidates. PepsiCo has a highly recognized reputation for recruiting and developing top talent across the globe. This position will be responsible for carrying on this proud legacy by delivering high quality professional candidates, while leading hiring managers and candidates through the selection process. This individual will perform full life cycle recruiting, with a heavy emphasis on hiring manager advisory. Location of role has some flexibility among White Plains, NY, Plano, TX, or Chicago, IL. Responsibilities:
- Partner with internal people leaders to develop and execute talent acquisition/management strategies
- Create comprehensive search assignments, ensuring a thorough understanding of the job responsibilities, business requirements and talent gaps
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with PepsiCo hiring managers, HRBP's, vendors, and TA colleagues to create a partnership that yields consistent processes and results
- Develop a thorough knowledge of PepsiCo's business and culture in order to help candidates fully comprehend and embrace the career opportunity
- Stay informed of recruiting trends and techniques
- Develop and maintain a network of internal/external contacts to help source high potential talent
- Leverage social recruiting resources and in-house ATS (Kenexa) to identify and recruit the very best candidates
- Initiate and participate in projects that further both TA and Business Function capability
- Provide candidates with an accurate and compelling story as to why PepsiCo is a leading "Employer of Choice"
- Interview and assess all candidates presented to hiring managers, including the use of face-to-face behavioral-based interviewing methodologies.
- Effectively partner with the TA Operations team to ensure all candidate/hiring manager coordination activities run smoothly and efficiently (job posting, scheduling, job offer processing, on boarding, etc.)
- Organize and lead post-interview debrief sessions with interview teams and candidates
- Extend offers of employment to selected candidates in collaboration with HR Generalist
- Maintain accurate documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring manager interactions, and other recruiting activities to ensure OFCCP compliance.
- Undergraduate degree in Human Resources, Communications, Marketing, or other related discipline.
- 5-7 years of experience functioning as an HR professional
- Prior Consumer Package Goods (CPG) recruitment experience is preferred, but not required
- Ability to tie strategic sourcing solutions to business imperatives and talent agenda
- Expert level knowledge in all full life-cycle recruiting components, including: search strategy, sourcing, engagement, qualification, assessment, candidate relationship management, compensation, and on boarding.
- Must possess the ability to influence as a strategic consultant
- High level of executive maturity that enables one to develop strong client partnerships
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Deep internet research and networking skills that enables one to build a consistent and sustainable talent pipeline
- Demonstrated experience improving systems, processes, and procedures
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.