About the Role: The Contract Administrator position will partner with Sales Support and Account Management to prepare client facing contracts that protect Fiserv, and accurately represent services Fiserv is contracting to deliver to the client.
About our Business:
Credit Union Solutions at Fiserv provides integrated account processing solutions for more than one-third of the credit union marketplace, building an innovative foundation for growth, as well as the technology needed to drive efficiency and deliver superior member service in a changing marketplace.
We have a lot to consider, from identifying and adapting to changing regulations and mitigating risk to keeping pace with evolving technology and providing excellent member service. Credit unions’ goals aren’t new. How they achieve them is. With the right tools in place, Fiserv helps credit unions eliminate barriers to growth, realize efficiencies, ensure compliance, face risk issues head on and provide the superior service members deserve.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Prepare client facing contracts, legal documents based on received requests for new contracts, contract renewals, deconversions, and add–on product and service agreements.
- Interpret and make appropriate determination as to which document, schedule, exhibit, or amendment to use that would be appropriate to allow Fiserv to deliver the products or services to our clients, while protecting Fiserv’s legal and financial interest.
- Escalate to Fiserv legal, when appropriate, for support with non-standard requests or client negotiations.
- Communicate with Account Management, Sales Support, Legal and Product Management to ensure appropriate approvals are received before a contract is released to a client, and that standard processes are followed.
- Oversee contract routing and filing processes.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
- Minimum 2 years of related contract administration experience
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Excel, SharePoint and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work out of our Frisco, TX office
- Minimum of 4 years of related contract administration experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Certified Legal Assistant (CLA) or contract law experience
- Knowledge of Fiserv products
- Must be able to interface with multiple staff and work independently, with minimal direction
- Must be able to handle multiple requests simultaneously and be effective and timely on follow up with each request
- Strong interpersonal skills
- 10% travel for annual meetings and training
A little about us: