Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Sourcing Specialist to support a newly established Global Service Center.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.3 billion in 2013 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 127,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
The Sourcing Specialist, a member of the J&J Talent Acquisition Team, will:
• Deliver high quality professional level candidates by utilizing strategic sourcing and pipelining methodologies, business intelligence, internal and external networks, professional organizations, social media, branding initiatives, and technology tools in support of strategic business objectives in partnership with Recruiters and Hiring managers.
• Provide and manage the full spectrum of recruitment sourcing and services for the businesses that make up J&J.
• Manage proactive pipelining and candidate care initiatives for one or more functions by leveraging his/her knowledge, skills, abilities and competencies in the talent sourcing/identification discipline.
• Ensures that Johnson & Johnson is represented in the most accurate and appropriate way to all candidates, and personally drives the highest standards of ethical behavior for all involved in the recruiting and pipelining process.
• Through excellent service delivery and expert consultation, gain the trust and confidence of candidates, recruiters, HR, and hiring managers.
• Exercise appropriate discretion in the expenditure of company resources related to the recruiting/sourcing process, ensuring the appropriate risk/benefit and/or return on investment is provided for expenditures.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required
along with a minimum of three (3) years of experience in recruiting, sourcing,
talent acquisition research or related field.
- Previous experience in a shared services
environment is an asset.
- Experience with social media recruiting methods,
candidate pipelining, cold calling, RPO recruiting, marketing analytics
and/or vendor management are preferred.
- Experience or training in Targeted
Selection/Behavioral Interviewing is preferred.
- Experience with Taleo or other similar Applicant
Tracking Systems is required.
- Moderate to Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills
are highly desired.
- Strong analytical skills, demonstrated
interpersonal skills, and the ability to work competently both
individually and as a team member is required.
- Demonstrate ability to multitask, work in a
fast-paced environment, and work with highly confidential information is
- Up to
approximately 15% of travel time may be required.
United States-New Jersey-New BrunswickOther Locations
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Fort WashingtonOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function