At Vivint Solar, we're changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That's why we're making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Pretty much, we're doing work that really makes a difference.
To undertake such a huge task, we need an Electrical Service Change Specialist that will be a solid contributor. The Electrical Service Change Specialist manages electrical upgrades and operations, including all communications, processes, and logistics, for their assigned offices.
You'll make a difference by...
- Plan, manage and control all project-related activities, including, quality control, timely delivery and cost control.
- Ensure resources are managed and deployed in order to meet project needs, whilst meeting the needs of the business.
- Lead teams in providing outstanding customer service to our third party contractors and In House electricians
- Undertake sales- and marketing-related activities, e.g. organizing and providing quotations and marketing material as per requirements.
- Demonstrate in-depth know-how during client interaction (verbal and written) to ensure smooth flow of technical and project information.
You'll do that with your...
- Good organization skills coupled with an ability to prioritize and organize large, complex workloads
- Good people management skills, written / verbal communication skills and an ability to mentor and motivate team members.
- Multitasking with an ability and experience in managing multiple tasks and projects.
- Flexibility and open to multiple shifts
You'll know you're ready if you...
- Previous experience in a related role
One more thing...you'll be required to submit to a criminal history check, drug screening, and provide local and/or state licensing according to state requirements.
Vivint Solar is a proud promoter of employment opportunities to our Military and Veterans. Vivint Solar, an equal opportunity employer, does not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local laws.