This position works in conjunction with the Finance Manager in managing the baseline coupon operation, $60,000,000 in consumer and trade coupon programs. The role supports control and compliance, trade relations, performance analytics, and coupon payables reviews.Responsibilities:
- Work with Finance Manager in performing a limited weekly payables review.
- Perform in-house audits of coupon redemption vs. product purchases for payment consideration.
- Work with NASS Receivable team in the resolution of invalid deductions related to coupons.
- Work with Supply Chain and DMO in the management of NAN/NEB family and sku coding.
- Support and manage PinPoint Data to ensure accurate verification of promotional bar coding.
- Support onboarding training program for new brand personnel with coupon accountabilities.
- Support month-end close accountabilities and report archiving.
- Ability to generate ERT (product purchase reports) to analyze performance and case dispositions.
- Work with Finance Manager in escalation protocol management with Sales Strategy, Brand Finance etc.
- Work with Finance Manager and support third party relationship with Inmar to effectively manage coupon operations, payment administration, and various controls
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Proficiency in executing through reporting tools (Microsoft Excel, Pivot Table, Tableau, etc.).
- 1+ years in Finance or Accounting (auditing with strong sense of natural curiosity and problem solving.).
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills to present and resolve sensitive issues at different levels within the PepsiCo organization
- Able to manage daily business and make recommendations and implement efficiencies.
- Ability to constantly adapt in an environment of change in business processes, technologies, and business management
Not Eligible for Relocation