Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages LLC, is expanding their corporate headquarters in the Dallas, TX market and have several new opportunities estimated to start on 4/1/17 as a result of the recent acquisition by Arca Continental Beverages, a partner with the Coca-Cola Company for over 90 years. These new positions will be part of the new structure and company. The Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages team is comprised of 9 manufacturing facilities and distributes product from 37 locations. We market, produce and deliver bottles of happiness; serving markets throughout Texas, as well as parts of New Mexico, Oklahoma and Arkansas. Our employees are true ambassadors of one of the most recognized brands in the world.
As employees of this great company, we enjoy attractive compensation schemes and comprehensive benefits, along with opportunities for growth and advancement. We invite you to be a part of this dynamic, growing company that has consistently been recognized as a Great Place to Work!
Responsible for generation of all financial reporting for CCSWB, including actual results, Rolling Estimates and Business Plans. Manages all forecasting and planning activities with Group and Corporate, including management and reporting on Economic Profit, open management for HQ functions. Manage the financial accuracy and integrity statements including, general ledger and treasury and risk management.
* Manage the work and development of staff members. Prepare monthly reporting package, including comparative reports of GAAP operating results and financial position and variance explanations. Prepare monthly forecast update, primarily by working closely with department heads in forecasting their department’s overheads.
* Accountable for the financial and accounting operations of the Company, to include the production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records, and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the company's reported financial results.
* Prepare or review annual audit workpapers and the six-month review workpapers for the outside auditors. Assist in preparing annual audited financial statements. Review bank reconciliations, loan schedules, management fees. Review intercompany billings to parent company, including the follow up of payment. Assist the Director of Finance in preparing the annual corporate budgets. Special projects as required.
* Ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or international financial reporting standards.
* Provide technical, customer relations, and personnel management for major programs and projects.
* Responsible for preparation and reporting to Senior Management the financial plans and forecasts for monthly, quarterly, annual and 3 year plans including Risks and Opportunity assessments.
* Generates all monthly and quarterly actual financial reporting and narratives (including statutory reporting).
* Provides timely reporting and review of each function’s operating expenses.
* Manage financial closing process for the Company’s financial results for all monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
* Leads projects for productivity initiatives. Manages treasury and cash management function, including working with Corporate to manage US $ and other functional currency purchases.
* Certified Management Accountant or a Certified Public Accountant. Equivalent business experience and 10+ years of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large corporation.
* Master’s degree-Major in Accounting
This position description is not intended, and should not be construed to be, an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended, however, to be an accurate reflection of those principal job elements essential for making decisions related to job performance, employee development and compensation. As such, the incumbent may perform other duties and responsibilities as required.Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.