Develop procedures and training materials which must be focused and detailed to drive desired behavior and decision making.
Budgeting, cost/benefit analysis, and project justification. Financial re-projections within the framework of project timing and budgets will be required.
Develop strategies in line with the overall business vision including appropriate linkages to support functions.
Key member of the Early Management and PM Pillar.
Manage the plant electrical power, control and programming applications ensuring updated documentation meeting or exceeding PepsiCo, NEC, NFPA, State and Local Standards and Insurance requirements.
Utilize available application computer programs in order to facilitate the accurate interpretation and reporting of performance data.
Process, automation, and equipment engineering support on all shifts as needed.
Ensure vendors/contractors are complying with plant safety, security and GMP requirements.
Support for new system development, installation, engineering, and start-up.
Safety: Support accident investigation as needed. BOS inspections. Conduct automation safety training as required.
Engineering technical support for process and packaging development and optimization.
Liaison point of contact for annual corporate thermal quality assessment audits.
Costs: Cost Management goals. Management of project costs. Lead and support loss reduction/yield opportunities.Qualifications/Requirements
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or equivalent work experience.
Preferred candidate will have 5 years of engineering applications work within a manufacturing operation with RSLogix, AB PLC 5, AB SLC 500 capability, and wonderware skills.
- Outstanding facilitation and group problem solving skills are required.
- Solid project management, root cause problem solving, training and facilitation skills are a must.
- Financial analysis and control skills.
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to develop presentations which communicate the appropriate messages in all levels of the organization. Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Strong computer skills in Excel, Word and Project Management applications.
- Effective motivator who can engage employees at all levels in the problem solving process.
- Active learner in striving to bring new insight to improving the manufacturing processes.
- Possess technical competence in understanding manufacturing processes and the compliance requirements of a food manufacturer.
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.