A Controls Engineer job in Grand Rapids, MI is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. In this position you will be programming PLCs,HMIs, robots and other types of electronic or electrical manufacturing equipment; plan layout of wiring; provide support for installation of wiring and installation or upgrade of electrical equipment or devices in the building; and assist in and occasionally lead in the trouble shooting of malfunctioning machinery.
Controls Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Program PLC, HMI, Robots and other types of electronic equipment
• Plan layout of wiring
• Provide support for installation of wiring and installation or upgrade of electrical equipment or devices in the building
• Assist in and occasionally lead in the trouble shooting of malfunctioning machinery
• Bachelors in Engineering is desired
• PLC and HMI programming experience
• Experience with CompactLogix/ControlLogix platform (aka RS5000) is preferred
If you are interested in this Controls Engineer job Grand Rapids, MI then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Andrea Gomez at firstname.lastname@example.org or 616-432-6759.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.